Your safety is very important to Us. Here you can read about our ongoing work to give you a safe stay.
- We are following the health authorities’ guidelines and we make sure always to be updated.
- Our cleaning routines are enhanced. In both public areas and guest rooms. High-touch areas, such as handles, handrails and light switches, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency
- We have refurnished the dining rooms so that groups can sit separated from other groups.
- We offer hand alcohol in several places throughout our premises and, of cause, there is soap in all bathrooms.
- We sell “personal safety sets” with mouth guard, hand alcohol and plastic gloves.
Our staff regularly wash their hands and use hand alcohol. We also use mouth guard when we are in contact with guests from risk groups. The same if anyone express wishes for us to do so. Of course, staff with symptoms of disease are not allowed to come to work.
We still rent out beds in shared rooms, but always let some beds be unused to allow more space.
Breakfast is served in a safe way. This is done by limiting the number of visitors, removing some tables and chairs and putting queue markings on the floor. We offer hand spirits in several places and have made sure to reduce the number of items you need to touch when you grab your breakfast. We also provide the possibility for an individually packaged breakfast.
We try to leave guest rooms unused for a few days before we rent them out to the next guests. If we have had a guest who has shown the slightest cold symptoms, we sanitize all surfaces of the room and leave it unrented for at least 5 days.
Generous cancellation policy. As an individual, you can cancel until the evening before arrival. For groups, we try to be extra flexible and find solutions if the visit is not possible. For example, it can be to cancel closer to arrival, than the regular conditions, or to change the date.