Here and near
- While staying here, you have access to our fully equipped guest kitchen, where you can make anything from a cup of coffee to a three course meal.
- Feel free to use our common area, where there is a widescreen television. In the breakfast room, you can get coffee and sandwiches in the evenings as well, and at the reception, you can purchase sweets and soft drinks.
- If the weather is good, you can enjoy your coffee on our gorgeous outdoor terrace.
- In the lobby, you can find brochures and maps with tips on what to do in Gothenburg. The staff in our close to 24-hour reception are happy to help and give you more tips on their favourite places around the city.
- Relax in the sauna, which can be booked at a cost from SEK 100/occasion. The perfect end to a day on the town. Our sauna is of excellent hotel standard, and can be used by up to eight people at a time. From 5-8 pm we offer the sauna for free - every day!
- There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area, not only along Linnégatan and Andra Långgatan, but also on the many smaller, surrounding streets.
- The area of Linnéstaden is renowned for its wide range of food and drink. It also has plenty of charming little shops. A few of the gems close to us are the lovely area of Haga, the park Slottsskogen and the Botanical Garden. Slottsskogen, which is only a stone’s throw away from the hostel, is a lovely place for everyone, whether you want to go jogging, have a barbecue, look at the animals or have a group activity, playing games, etc.
- You can reach many of Gothenburg’s sights on foot from our location, but if you want to save your energy, there are also good tram and bus connections. There are also bicycles to borrow in the city at Styr och Ställ.